In version 0.2.42.1 Phiomia fat harvest will scale with the weight stat, using both wild and tamed level points.
How is the amount of fat calculated?
- When the animal dies the amount of harvest actions is set by selecting a random number between a configured minimum and maximum. This is influenced by the weight stat.
- For each harvest action there is a randomized amount of loot, between a minimum and maximum number. This is not influenced by the weight stat.
- The current minimum/maximum amount of harvest actions as of 0.2.42.0 and prior is the base line, it is only used when no points are invested in weight.
- Both tamed and wild level points in weight count towards increasing the min/max amount of harvest actions.
- Every 20 level points in weight the maximum of the randomized range increases by 100%.
- Every 20 level points in weight the minimum of the randomized range increases by 50%.
Conclusion: Investing level points in weight increases the chance of gaining higher harvest significantly, thus increasing the average harvest for a weight-focused high-level breeding line combined with leveling before slaughter by up to 400% or more.
The base line or the influence of weight level points may be adjusted for balancing reasons in future patches.